Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 31 Oct 2007 06:01:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] "Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three."

On Oct 31, 2007 8:56 AM, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This seems kind of silly, given that there are only maybe five
> regular voters... all you need is two people and then it's not even a
> scam, it's just a majority of the players deciding to give themselves
> money at the expense of the rest.

The last nweek (with 5 voters) was a bit of an anomaly; the previous
nweek had 9 voters.  In any case, I can no longer afford the hand
grenade without borrowing money from 2 people :)