Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:32:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] "Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three."

Silly, yes. But hey, if it's within the rules...

I'm not sure how well it passes and don't have time to look right now, but
Wooble you might want to rephrase that Holy Hand Grenade creation part
better, and also make sure it doesn't conflict with the idea that this is a
unique blueprint/device.

Billy Pilgrim