Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:52:46 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Justice

I'm not taking the Ministry of Questions.  I've updated to Public
Display of Justice to make it (I hope) completely accurate up to and
in fact several hours after the point I ceased to be the Oracle.  I
believe I can do this without being the current Oracle since Monopoly
Mode is no longer in effect and I'm not forbidden from doing so.  Or,
you know, feel free to start a Consultation on whether the new Oracle
must make null edits to these wiki pages to make them continue to be
up to date. :-P

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/