Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 6 Aug 2007 12:18:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] proposal: objecting and supporting

By the way, can I take the passage of this proposal with a non-Spivak
personal pronoun to show that the Voters don't care for all that
nonsense anymore?

Or was it just  a typo that no one noticed?

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/