David E. Smith on Sat, 4 Aug 2007 18:32:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Repeal Temporal Prime Directive

Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> By that logic, the Monopoly Mode rule makes it illegal to create any
> new rules whatsoever since before they're enacted there are no rules
> allowing whatever the new rules allow.
But there *are* rules allowing new rules to be created.

This is, of course, beside the point. The original question was "how can
we make the Temporal Prime Directive stronger?" I'm really puzzled on
that one, and I'm hoping someone more clever than I can answer it,
because I think a game with the TPD is better than a game without it.

dave