Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 3 Aug 2007 11:20:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Repeal Temporal Prime Directive

Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> Although allowing retroactive changes to the game state will be a real
> pain for whatever unlucky Minister gets stuck sorting out the
> consequences of those changes...

Well, it's just as bad as if somebody proposed "Change the game to be what
it would be if X changed 3 months ago," which is allowed by the current
rule. And that either case would have an equivilent chance of happening.

I guess I'm saying that we should either make it stronger, or get rid of
it. My vote is for getting rid of it.

--
Peter C.