Roger Hicks on Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:41:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Employment Notices

> >From a quick reading through the Primo charter, section 17 says that you
> have to be an Agoran player in order to respond to an employment notice
> and become an Employee, and earn shares via the notice.
>
> However, section 19 allows somebody to trade their already-existing shares
> to any "person" they choose, whom I'm assuming doesn't have to be a
> player, although they may need to be a person, unless there's a definition
> of "person" in the charter I'm not seeing, or in Agoran law. (I've only
> briefly glanced at the Agoran site.)
>
> --
> Peter C.

The intention was that a player of B Nomic would be able to accept an
employment notice without being an Agoran player, however I see I
failed to address that in Section 17. I have submitted a new Issue to
resolve this matter, and I will personally (and unofficially) pay any
accepters of these employment notices out of my own share-count
(through share transfer).

Primo relies upon Agora's definition of person, which is broad enough
to include organizations (although this is under dispute at the
moment).

BobTHJ