Antonio Dolcetta on Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:18:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] DIS: Extending the call

Most Honourable Agora,

I write to you not as a holder of any office, but simply as a Player of
B Nomic, which as of 14/06/2007 has become a protectorate of Agora.
Let me start by stating that personally I am not opposed to the idea of
being protected by Agora, it is evident to me that up to now Agora's
involvement has had positive effects on B Nomic. However I fully
understand and support my fellow B Nomic player's opposition to both the
form of Rule 1 and the manner in which it was forced undemocratically on
an unsuspecting playerbase.

I am convinced a future of mutual friendship between the fine
institutions of Agora and B Nomic is entirely possible, and to this end
I would humbly ask that Agora players refrain from registering en-masse
in B until at least Monday 25th of the current month, when the current
voting will be over, for I fear such an action would only exacerbate an
already tense relationship and possibly initiate a unsavoury escalation
of hostilities.

With kindest regards

Antonio Dolcetta
Player of B Nomic