Iain Scott on Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:51:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] wtf

On 12/13/06, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Dec 13, 2006, at 10:30 AM, David E. Smith wrote:
>
> > About two city blocks past that, we have uin props (I'm sure there are
> > a few other B veterans out there who recognize that name and shudder
> > with fear just a bit).
>
> "uin props"? You mean "uin proos", don't you? :) I actually liked a
> lot of uin's proosals. But maybe that's an enjoyment reserved for
> people who weren't administrator when e played.
>
> I remember reading the archives from Radio Free Nomic, in which Uin
> also played. Their ruleset had infinitely many rules, and was
> *always* growing, at every possible instant.

I seem to recall most of eir proosals (IIRC I voted in favour of that
one... strange) involved the wholesale repeal of significant parts of
the rule set, on the basis - in at least one case - of "you know you
want to". E certainly kept the game... err... you know, I cant think
of an appropriate word.

--
cheers,
Iain