David E. Smith on Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:30:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] wtf

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:01:33 +0000, shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> ::grin:: I take it that this means you didn't like the idea that I
> proposed something preposterous, purely for amusement?  I would be
> very suprised if it did anything other than fail miserably; none of us
> seem to be suicidal types.

Heh. Don't take it personally. I've been involved with B long enough
to know that, every so often, someone will propose things that are
crazy or silly or (insert your favorite mild pejorative here).

Then, there are props that go above and beyond. Props that, by their
mere existence, not only speak volumes about the author thereof, but
in fact through some sort of chemical process not yet understood by
Internet scientists, manage to lower the IQ of everyone exposed to
them by about a dozen points.

Past that, there are the props that even the very worst people can
recognize as being Really F'n Dumb. These props are the ones that
break the game and rape your kittens.

About two city blocks past that, we have uin props (I'm sure there are
a few other B veterans out there who recognize that name and shudder
with fear just a bit).

"the rot sets in" is barely in that first category.

My proposal was intended to address the worst of the worst, and with
that in mind, shall be revised accordingly. The "wtf" comment on my
ballot was a joke, y'see. :)