shadowfirebird on Wed, 13 Dec 2006 02:01:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] wtf

On 12/13/06, David E. Smith <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [[ This prop assumes the nonsense entitled "the rot sets in" fails
> miserably. If it somehow passes I'll rewrite appropriately. ]]

::grin:: I take it that this means you didn't like the idea that I
proposed something preposterous, purely for amusement?  I would be
very suprised if it did anything other than fail miserably; none of us
seem to be suicidal types.

If people don't want me to do something like that in future, you don't
have to Propose - just tell me you think it's inappropriate.  I'm a
newbie; I don't know these things.  Two players saying "please don't"
and I promise I won't...

Another unwritten rule, I guess - don't annoy the other players...