Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:44:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] nweek 113 ballot

bd <nomic@xxxxxxx> writes:
>> 36	extend commentability options
> FOR [[ I'd remove the "although it can be read" though ... ]]

Well, I think the "although it can be read" stems from when we had
Tiles and Nomic Words, and maybe some prop form bonuses, where we
wanted to be able to use words in Comment Text as words for poetry and
word definition purposes, but didn't want them to have any other
effect.

For now we *could* remove that phrase and I don't think it'd break
anything, but it may be nice in the future to clarify that we can
refer to comment text directly if needed.

--
Peter C.