shadowfirebird on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:34:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] $wgLogo (now with more drama!)

> > Either RFJs must contain statements about the rules, in which case this
> > one does not exist, or RFJ 007 previously existed, in which case this
> > one is False.
> >
> eh ?
> maybe you are confusing 006 with 007 ?

Most people seem to disagree with my reasoning that RFJ's must contain
statements about the rules.  Note that my ruling on RFJ #6 doesn't add
any "guidelines" to the rules to that effect, since I ruled it
invalid.  And in any case its the statement, plus the judges ruling of
true or false, that becomes a "guideline".  Not the reasons.