Daniel Lepage on Tue, 5 Dec 2006 06:49:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] B Nomic history project

I believe I have, well, everything. I'm not positive, but I think we
copied pretty much all of the database from nomic.net/~g6 to
bnomic.org when we made the change; what I have is two zip files, one
containing the entire database as of the server crash, and one
containing all of the files on disk.

Sorting through it and turning it into something presentable is on my
lengthy to-do list for this coming semester, but I'd be happy to send
it to anyone else, or maybe stick it online somewhere in huge-zip-
file form.

--
Wonko

On Dec 4, 2006, at 4:45 PM, Joel Uckelman wrote:

> Thus spake bd:
>> I've started a page on the wiki to catalog the history of B Nomic,
>> from
>> the start: http://b.nomic.net/wiki/index.php/History_of_the_Game
>>
>> I'm hoping to eventually catalog all the major events and disputes in
>> the game; particularly the more interesting loopholes. [[ Does anyone
>> remember what happened in Nweek 24? I certainly don't. ]] Anyone else
>> who wants to help slog through mailing list archives, please feel
>> free :)
>>
>> A live copy of the historical proposals and ruleset to link to
>> would of
>> course be quite helpful to refer and link to.
>
> I think I asked for this before, but I was never sure whether I got it
> all, so I'll ask again: I'd be happy to put all of the game stuff from
> previous eras into the Games Archive, but I need someone to show me
> where
> it all is. I know that some is on my server, but some is/was also
> on one
> of Dave's.
>
> --
> J.