Joel Uckelman on Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:45:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] B Nomic history project

Thus spake bd:
> I've started a page on the wiki to catalog the history of B Nomic, from
> the start: http://b.nomic.net/wiki/index.php/History_of_the_Game
>
> I'm hoping to eventually catalog all the major events and disputes in
> the game; particularly the more interesting loopholes. [[ Does anyone
> remember what happened in Nweek 24? I certainly don't. ]] Anyone else
> who wants to help slog through mailing list archives, please feel free :)
>
> A live copy of the historical proposals and ruleset to link to would of
> course be quite helpful to refer and link to.

I think I asked for this before, but I was never sure whether I got it
all, so I'll ask again: I'd be happy to put all of the game stuff from
previous eras into the Games Archive, but I need someone to show me where
it all is. I know that some is on my server, but some is/was also on one
of Dave's.

--
J.