bd on Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:22:11 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] B Nomic history project

I've started a page on the wiki to catalog the history of B Nomic, from
the start: http://b.nomic.net/wiki/index.php/History_of_the_Game

I'm hoping to eventually catalog all the major events and disputes in
the game; particularly the more interesting loopholes. [[ Does anyone
remember what happened in Nweek 24? I certainly don't. ]] Anyone else
who wants to help slog through mailing list archives, please feel free :)

A live copy of the historical proposals and ruleset to link to would of
course be quite helpful to refer and link to.