all players on Fri, 1 Dec 2006 22:30:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Triller Votes

Mark Walsh wrote:
> On 12/1/06 6:22:44 PM Jimmy sent:

>> Wow, both you and all players were thinking my comment was meant as a
>> complaint. It wasn't. I think Peter's doing a fine job as The
>> Administrator so far.
>>
> Much agreed. Just a spur on my part to try and get
> any capable programmer type dude(tte)s with time to
> spare to start considering said automation.
> In a past ERA, Wonko handled all the scripting, but
> surely, there must be more talent out there.
> As Wonko has stated, e just ain't got the time just now.
> I'm looking to see if I'm capable of contributing.

I'm a but busy with schoolwork atm (finishing up the semester,
everything becomes due at once... :) but once that's over I should be
able to help out with coding over the winter break. I've been looking
for a chance to learn rails or something >.>