Mark Walsh on Fri, 1 Dec 2006 20:39:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Triller Votes

On 12/1/06 6:22:44 PM Jimmy sent:

> > BTW, I missed the headline stating that
> > Mountain Standard Time vaporized.
>
> What's this about? Peter's mails and mine were in -0500, i.e. EST, and
> yours were in -0800, i.e. PST. I used the proper offset when comparing
> EST and PST times in my email. Clearly MST exists, but I don't see how
> that is relevant.

I'll cite your initial posting on the subject:
> > > That means nday12 ended just before 7 PM US Eastern Time
> > > or 5 PM US Pacific Time yesterday.
3 hour difference as I recall. Typos happen.
A minor dig, and I apologize for it :).

> > > It would be good if, sometime after the current nday ends in 2
> > > real-world minutes, The Administrator could give updates on
> > > spoon-business for what happened on nweek 112 nday 12 and nweek 113
nday
> > > 1, including how all the proposals got resolved.
> > >
> > > - Jimmy
> > I agree with this last, but until some of us start coding up
> > some automation, we'll just have to live with it.
>
> Wow, both you and all players were thinking my comment was meant as a
> complaint. It wasn't. I think Peter's doing a fine job as The
> Administrator so far.

Much agreed. Just a spur on my part to try and get
any capable programmer type dude(tte)s with time to
spare to start considering said automation.
In a past ERA, Wonko handled all the scripting, but
surely, there must be more talent out there.
As Wonko has stated, e just ain't got the time just now.
I'm looking to see if I'm capable of contributing.

Triller