Jimmy Kaplowitz on Fri, 1 Dec 2006 21:50:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Triller Votes

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 07:45:13PM -0800, Mark Walsh wrote:
> Much agreed. Just a spur on my part to try and get
> any capable programmer type dude(tte)s with time to
> spare to start considering said automation.
> In a past ERA, Wonko handled all the scripting, but
> surely, there must be more talent out there.
> As Wonko has stated, e just ain't got the time just now.
> I'm looking to see if I'm capable of contributing.

I am a CS major at my university, and I am definitely capable of helping
out. However, right now I'm rather behind on academic work. I'll
definitely be done with that for the semester by noon EST on December
15, but I could have available time earlier depending on how schoolwork
goes. Regardless, I encourage you or anyone else with the necessary
skills to contribute.

- Jimmy
bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx