shadowfirebird on Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:37:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Joining.

> It's arguable whether Suber's rule actually says that.  [...]

"Whatever is not prohibited or regulated by a rule is permitted and
unregulated".  Yes, I can see that that needs a bit of fleshing out.
I took it to mean that if a rule doesn't bother to say how points are
changed, for example, then it's okay to change your own points.  Which
isn't quite the same as you folks resolved it to in the previous era.
But I can see it would make for arguments.

Personally I think we need a rule that states the case, either way.

> As for "enough proposals for the n-week", we don't have a limit on
> this yet, but probably should.

Another "outside the game" rule: "don't make so many proposals that
all the other players think you're a smartass"  :)