Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:28:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] let's call them bdays and bweeks and so on 2

Antonio <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> [[arrgh, i hate the distinction between discuss and business, has
> anyone thought of a way to get rid of the distinction ?]]

In the past, we had a rule that allowed a minister (when we had
ministers) to recognize an action taken on a Discussion forum if done
within a certain amount of time. See the second paragraph of rule
1-3/5 on Wonko's archive of our prior ruleset at
<http://www.nomic.net/~wonko/current_ruleset.txt>.
Presumably, something similar could be made with me being the
Administrator recognizing actions. Although, right now there's no
definition of "recognizing" and I'm just the one who's reponsible for
making sure players know about the state of the game, so it may be a
bit more complicated to put it in.

--
Peter C.