shadowfirebird on Fri, 24 Nov 2006 01:43:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Joining.

Now +that+ should be in the rules.  Suber's rules have a clause that
states the inverse, so I doubt that I'm the only player to be unsure
about this.

But I think I've made enough proposals for the n-week!

On 11/23/06, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> > The rules don't say that you can't change your name?
>
> The rules also don't say that I can change the rules by myself, change
> other people's names, or remove other players. Generally, rules have
> to say that you *can* do something in order to do it.
>
> --
> Peter C.

It's Like This

Even the Samurai