Peter on Sun, 18 Jun 2006 18:09:18 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] spoon-discuss Digest, Vol 35, Issue 8

I've been watching for a long time but I've yet to have the time to
play.  I was thinking that I would eventually get the time to read all
the rules and then join the game once I felt that I could keep up with
it and knew all the nuances.  I've been watching these emails and see
that its been struggling.

Anyway, just to add my two cents, mediawiki is a great wiki program and
would probably help on maintenance and such and I would be for starting
the rules from scratch although perhaps if its been going on for so many
years that would be a loss of heritage.  Since its the longest running
continuous online nomic game, etc.  Anyway, just saying hello.

           - Peter