Mark Walsh on Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:00:09 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] What news?

On: 6/16/06 7:48:27 PM Eugene Meidinger sent:
> Subject: Re: [s-d] What news?
>
> So are you quitting or just pointing out you limitations or what?

The latter. I've been watching the discussion of rebuilding with
ignorant but hopeful eyes. The prognosis seems to be hopeful.
Certain portions of the technology since punch cards in FORTRAN
has escaped my learning curve, but I try to keep up.
I'll have to revisit the Graphviz bit again, and (was it?) Wikimedia
is new, but, as previously stated, I can be quick on the uptake.

It seems that most, if not all, of the game date has been or is
recovered or recoverable.

I'm still in.

Triller