Rainbow Wolfe on Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:37:00 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Inter prat ation: the business of being inside a prat?

I'm wondering if the word interpratation in "the Second Highly Exalted
Network for Active Nomic Interpration and General Analysis of Nomic
States" should be spelt correctly or be made unchangeable for
posterity. (r5-1: Calls for Inquiry)

If its unchangeable, then it should definately be added to the Nbrgd Dctnry.

Also, what week are we on?! The current historical documents seem to
be about 6nweeks ahead of us at the moment. I'd not actually noticed
this before and though it was only 1nweek out.

-RW

(and welcome back Baron)