Alex Truelsen on Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:02:57 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] BvS submits p11

On 4/22/05, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Apr 21, 2005, at 9.11 PM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > When a Player ceases to be a player for any reason, e loses all game
> > defined properties and attributes except for eir Name, and eir Soul
> > becomes a Lost Soul. Lost Souls are game objects. When a Found Soul
> > forfeits, e remains a Found Soul, and their Soul remains in the
> > possession of its Master.
>
> If Souls are now different objects, what do Players become when they
> cease to be players?

An External Force with a name, looks like. Effectively, not much has changed
- since their Soul remains, they can rejoin under their original moniker and
be connected with that Soul, just as previously they could rejoin and stop
being a Lost Soul. The only difference is that if their Soul is Found when
they come back, they don't get it back, but it's still theirs.

[[BvS]]