Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:43:50 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Inter prat ation: the business of being inside a prat?

Rainbow Wolfe <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I'm wondering if the word interpratation in "the Second Highly Exalted
> Network for Active Nomic Interpration and General Analysis of Nomic
> States" should be spelt correctly or be made unchangeable for
> posterity. (r5-1: Calls for Inquiry)
>
> If its unchangeable, then it should definately be added to the Nbrgd
> Dctnry.

It should probably be changed...

> Also, what week are we on?! The current historical documents seem to
> be about 6nweeks ahead of us at the moment. I'd not actually noticed
> this before and though it was only 1nweek out.

The old rules web site I think had a clock going that never stopped,
even though the clock we were actually using did.

The authoritative public display list is the Wiki at
<http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi>.

And as it says, it is currently nweek 86, nday 7.

--
Peter C.
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.