Joel Uckelman on Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:34:45 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [spoon-discuss] A Consensus is Reached

Thus spake Daniel Lepage:

> While a notices forum would be useful, I quite appreciate the
> distinction between business and discuss. I filter them into separate
> folders, which makes it easy when I'm pressed for time to figure out
> what needs dealing with and what can be read later at my leisure.
>
> --
> Wonko

There appears to be sufficient interest for creating spoon-notices, so I did.
If you end up not using it, I won't feel bad since creating it took only a
few minutes. One thing I didn't do is subscribe everyone to it, though.