Daniel Lepage on Mon, 2 Aug 2004 00:39:59 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] A Consensus is Reached

On Aug 2, 2004, at 1.27 AM, Jeremy Cook wrote:

I believe 2 is the winner, and thus the subjects should have [s-d] and
[s-b] inserted instead of [spoon-business] and [spoon-discuss]

Can we get ellipsis to stop making the header "[s-d] Re: [s-b] foobar"?
As Phil noted, it would be nice if s-b had a Reply-To header for s-b
and not s-d.

I agree that removing [s-b] if [s-d] is added, and vice versa, would be nice. I do not agree that [s-b] should reply to itself. It used to, in ancient days, and we changed it for a reason, because s-b kept getting flooded by non-business mails, making it harder to keep track of business.

--
Wonko

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein