SkArcher on Mon, 2 Aug 2004 04:26:30 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] A Consensus is Reached

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:27:09 -0400, Jeremy Cook <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can we get ellipsis to stop making the header "[s-d] Re: [s-b] foobar"?
As Phil noted, it would be nice if s-b had a Reply-To header for s-b
and not s-d.

I really don't think this would be a good idea, most replies to s-b posts *should* be on s-d

What I would propose is a third forum: Spoon-notices

This forum would be for rules-mandated posts - Anything that was automated would post here, and this would be where the ballot was posted. The Reply To: header for s-n would be s-b

--
 SkArcher