Phil Ulrich on Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:01:51 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] refresh proto

From r24.C ("Circuit Breaker"):

"After any player wins, no other player may win within an nweek. Any number of players may win simultaneously."

The way that's worded, if any player wins, they can proceed to win again and again in the same nweek, giving themselves wins repeatedly while everyone else is locked out for that nweek. I propose changing it to:

"After any player wins, no player may win within an nweek. Any number of players may win simultaneously."

--Phil
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal