Phil Ulrich on Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:44:01 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: Emergency stuff

On Jul 10, 2004, at 10:23 PM, Araltaln wrote:

Phil Ulrich wrote:
I'm in favor of letting Araltaln do it. I would volunteer myself, but it's more fun to watch someone be suckered into it. Therefore, I bribe Araltaln into being Emergency Co-ordinator by giving him 2 tildex.

Wow, that's even twice the bribe size I was expecting.

Never let it be said I'm not generous.

6-12: It isn't directly stated that these happen after the other events in an SoE, but it is likely that they have to wait by Game custom. Remind me to fix rule 0 at some point (again)
Sequential order sounds good here.

Is it too late to propose we follow the Procedure in alphabetical order instead?

It's never too late to propose much of anything, assuming the much of anything isn't explicitly denied by the rules. However, whether anyone actually goes along with it or simply beats the proposal down, who knows. However, maybe Emergency Co-ordinator gives you the ability?

--Phil