Araltaln on Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:18:51 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re:The Direct Approach.

My point is, while an automated system would work great for ruleset changes, it would take a good deal of work to create one that would be great for gamestate changes. Not, mind you, that at least having an automated way to deal with the simple cases is a bad thing, but we probably need to start with a method that has players in charge of everything, and automate from there. Which, come to think of it, you said anyway, bd. So I'm not sure what my point is, just that I have one.

Although, by the same token, maybe we should start working on a BNF for proposals or something.

--Araltaln, not sure if he's joking about the BNF or not