Mark Karasek on 9 Jan 2004 18:53:31 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:42:26 -0500, Zarpint Jeremy Cook <mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmm... what happens if a song form becomes out of form after it's passed?

Nothing I guess...but say we turned "Bob" into "Chief Defenestrator" in
a limerick. It wouldn't be a limerick anymore. What then?

Then we would have a rule that isn't a limerick. Literary Forms only matter for proposals; they don't affect rules at all. Although if it bothered you enough, you could always write a prop to modify the wording of a rule to turn it back into whatever its original Literary Form was.

--The Pusher Robot