Mark Karasek on 9 Jan 2004 18:32:19 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:02:02 -0600, Baron von Skippy <bvs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-I will only vote for this if you can promise me that you've looked through the /whole/ ruleset and made /absolutely/ sure that this isn't going to result in any screwed-up sentences... it's amazing how badly that can foul up a game, especially when it happens about twenty times.-

I did, and I didn't see anything that would break, with a couple exceptions. First of all, rule 0 would break due to the r0 admin not being the same (necessarily) as the real admin, but SkArcher's prop would fix this if it passed. Second, r437, section A.4 (Song Form) would gain an extra syllable in one line, but it should be okay.

--The Pusher Robot