Christopher Bartlett on 25 Mar 2003 14:49:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Wins and resets

Well, as earlier expressed, I think a reset should be a fearsome thing that strips everyone of everything they have accrued. Otherwise there is no incentive to avoid them. I'm more flexible on the subject of rewarding a win, though something should be done, perhaps giving respect some other game effect, extra votes (definitely limited) or something. I suggested the grid-based incentive to address the objection that there would be no incentive to win if everything were nuked..

	Bridgeweaver