Orc In A Spacesuit on 25 Mar 2003 14:29:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Monday evening)

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Orc spends 120 points, combines a bunch of Gnomes, gets very drunk (eir
BAC raises to 43), netting 83 Charm in the process. (The worm at the
bottom of the tequila bottle is not a game-legal object. Sorry.)

But I want me wormie! :P Yeah, I know. I just figured that would be apporpriate. Maybe I could get the title Eater of the Worm or something, and make it semi-official. ;)

Entropy reset effects:
All Players are moved to Limbo. (As long as I'm resetting the Grid, I take back Orc's non-existent Towel...) As near as I can tell, any items players are carrying remain in the players' respective possession.

Players who left the Grid (that'd be all of them) leave litter and
detritus behind (including at least two PGGBs).

Erm?

Rule 301.B.3:
Any player holding a carryable object may drop it, in which case it leaves eir possession and is placed at the location of the dropping player. If a player leaves the grid, e first drops all carryable objects in eir possession.

Rob has a Pinball Gun and the Ring of Vengeance. I don't know if he was already in limbo, but when he did go there, whatever he was carrying at the time should have been dropped.

Now for a question to the players: Do we want everyone to drop everything they have prior to moving off the Grid? I'm not sure. Maybe some items (like insta-rules) drop, others stay in the player's possession? I may make a prop, but figured I'd find out what y'all think first.

Orc in a Spacesuit