Orc In A Spacesuit on 24 Nov 2002 06:19:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] CFI 4

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
you're all making a hell of a noise about this. Dammit, no one did anything with the powers in GR! until we were provoked to do so. So what's the fucking big deal? Has anyone else noticed that it's nday 5 and there's only one item on the ballot that isn't there because of shelving? Let's move on, shall we?-

[[BvS]]

Well, as far as I've researched, every single time someone has had contol of the game though accidental brokenness, e has immidiatly fixed the problem. At most, e has simply taken a win. I don't know much about the dimship kaboom, but from what I've heard, Wonko simply got there first.

On the other hand, Glotmorf siezed power (or attempted to), and proceeded to establish himself and his cohorts as absolute dicators. This led the rest of the players to believe e would not simply step up, fix a problem, and step down. And therefore, we bent all our effort to making sure that this attempt at foul, unethecial takeover failed.

As for the lack of props, it's kinda pointless when the gamestate isn't known. And before you 3 screwed up the game, I did make 3 additional proposals, and even during the mess I tried to discuss them a bit.

As for "let's move on, shall we", I know I and Wonko would love to. Now, if you 3 would just change the gamestate such that it was the same as if it never happened, we could. The best way would be to roll back the clock to one of the points I mentioned in my 'recognizer'.

About my 'recognizer':  I made it with these intentions:
1. To help Dave
2. To let the game go on if I am actully admin
3. To establish points to roll the game back to, if we do so.

Orc In A Spacesuit