Orc In A Spacesuit on 24 Nov 2002 06:03:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Down with Tyranny!

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I have figured out a way to definitly throw out Glotmorf, but it would require the cooperation of either Rob, Wonko, or someone else just as committed to ending this madness. Email me privately if you can help.

Orc In A Spacesuit

-Folks, you can't throw out a player... he could come right back. Under a different RL name, if necessary. Hell, he could already have done it. How do we know I'm not a masterful charade by Glotmorf to do amazing things with the... hmm. Okay, bad example. Anyway... Orc, get off your high horse.-

[[BvS]]

First, I meant throw em out of eir 'power seat'. And second, I wonder if Glotmorf has puppets, and if you are indeed one...

Orc In A Spacesuit