David E. Smith on 7 Nov 2002 04:26:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 25 BALLOT

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

> >Proposal 1150/0: Imperial Dave (Orc In a Spacesuit)
> Dave, I'm pretty sure I rescinded this one a while back

To the best of my knowledge, there's no legal way to rescind a proposal.
The closest substitute would be to completely replace it with something
else (maybe a proposal creating a way to rescind proposals).

...dave