Orc In A Spacesuit on 7 Nov 2002 16:20:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 25 BALLOT

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 11/6/02 at 7:39 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>This is up to the preference
>of
>the players.
>
>This is up to the
>preference of the players.
>
>This is
>up
>to the preference of the players.
>
>I urge everyone to vote NO on this part.
>
>I urge
>everyone to vote NO on this part.
>
>This is up to the preference of the players.
>
>This is up to the preference of the players.
>
>I urge everyone to vote NO on this Part.
>
>I'll let the rest of you decide.
>
>Orc In A Spacesuit
>Urges everyone to vote NO on Parts 4, 5, and 9 of Glotmorf's prop, and vox
>populi on the rest.

It's vox populi on all of it, according to the rules. So it goes without saying that everyone can vote as they like. So, it doesn't, like, have to be said.

I like to think that (and please correct me on this if needed), while I've given my rationale for the way *I* vote, I haven't tried to tell anyone else how to vote, except for that one time that Orc was telling everyone to vote against a prop that would result in a 200+ point loss to me. I certainly haven't told everyone to vote as they like, since, like, that, you know, goes without saying. Like.

Dave, I've still got room in my bandwidth this nweek for something next nweek, right?

{{ _No Campaigning in the Voting Area!_

Add to the LOGAS the following:

* Telling other players how to vote, including telling them to "vote as they like".

Argg. There you go twisting my words around again. What I'm doing is _urging_, not telling, because I feel that the 3 parts mentioned could really harm the game. The reason I say 'up to the preference' is that I'm saying those parts WON'T mess up the game, and they will, of course, be decided based on what people like. Of course the people decide everything, but I assume that the people would not want a broken game.

Orc In A Spacesuit
wonders why Glotmorf is out to get em.