Wonko on 6 Nov 2002 03:52:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Mookies

Quoth Wonko,

> I propose:
>
> {{
> __Wonko fixes eir errors__
>
> Recreate the society called the Secret Mookies, giving it the charter it had
> immediately preceding its destruction. Make the player who joined this game
> as Wonko May Not Vote the High Mookie of the Secret Mookies.
>
> Give all points given to the author of this proposal as a result of this
> proposal's passage to the Gremlin Fund.
> }}

Hmmm... given all the recent chaos, I'd better be pretty clear:

I amend that prop to read:

{{
__Wonko fixes eir errors__

Recreate the society called the Secret Mookies, giving it the following
charter:
{{
__The Secret Mookies__

Members of the Secret Mookies may be reffered to as Mookies. One Mookie is
called the High Mookie.

The High Mookie can change this charter at any time, and can transfer the
position of High Mookie to any Mookie at will.
}}

Make Lord Gregarian a member of the High Mookies, and make em the High
Mookie.

Give all points given to Wonko as a result of this proposal's passage to the
Gremlin Fund.
}}

Right, that looks a little bit clearer.

--