Rob Speer on 5 Jan 2002 07:50:03 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Modify Proposal: Justice Never Sleeps

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 02:34:28AM -0500, Donald Whytock wrote:
> Amend proposal 221, "Justice Never Sleeps", to add the following text to the end of the rule it creates:
>
> Rule 213, "The Cursed Sushi of Babel", shall not apply to the text of a judgment and accompanying analysis for a CFJ. This rule takes precedence over rule 213.

Is this really necessary? All that really matters is the decision - the
analysis can amuse in the meantime, and be clarified later. And the
decision can be one of:

"I judge that the statement is false." -> "That the bill is incorrect, I
administer justice."

"I judge that the statement is true." -> "That the bill is vividness, I
administer justice."
--
Rob Speer