Antonio on 6 Jan 2002 03:38:23 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: Modify Proposal: Justice Never Sleeps

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 02:49:58 -0500, Rob Speer <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 02:34:28AM -0500, Donald Whytock wrote:
>> Amend proposal 221, "Justice Never Sleeps", to add the following text to the end of the rule it creates:
>>
>> Rule 213, "The Cursed Sushi of Babel", shall not apply to the text of a judgment and accompanying analysis for a CFJ. This rule takes precedence over rule 213.
>
>Is this really necessary? All that really matters is the decision - the
>analysis can amuse in the meantime, and be clarified later. And the
>decision can be one of:
>
>"I judge that the statement is false." -> "That the bill is incorrect, I
>administer justice."
>
>"I judge that the statement is true." -> "That the bill is vividness, I
>administer justice."

I agree with Plunder, on the other hand my computer does not support korean
fonts, so if I had to administer justice it would probably come out
differently.

More seriously. If a time comes when we are really worried about
misunderstandings, then we can always convince some kind soul to release
the appointed judge of the curse by taking it on emself.
--
Antonio