David E. Smith on 28 Nov 2001 10:11:58 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: slowly hacking away...

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

> As someone who hasn't played any other nomic, including A Nomic, I'd
> kind of like to start simple.

Ironically, this IS starting fairly simple. Most of these rules will be
created in some form in the first couple weeks of play anyway - at least
they have been in just about every Nomic with which I'm familiar.

I printed them out, and I'm planning to pare a few things down. That, and
setting up a non-lousy interface so I can keep things running smoothly,
and I'll hopefully be set soonish.

Aside to Joel: Do you mind if I co-opt the existing spoon-* lists as the
official lists for B Nomic? Or would you prefer new lists to keep things
separate for the new game?

...dave