Rob Speer on 28 Nov 2001 19:59:51 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: slowly hacking away...

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 06:18:22AM +0000, David E. Smith wrote:
> (I'm also tempted to remove the whole notion of Nweeks, just using
> standard calendar weeks instead, but I'm not sure if I want to do so. Any
> opinions for/against?)

I like the idea of Nweeks - it means that the time when most of the
stuff happens in the game happens on various days of the real week. But
perhaps the nweeks were too long. I say leave the rule as it is, and we
could amend the nweek rule to mean 8 days, or even be boring and just
use 7.

--
Rob Speer