Robin Lee Powell on 28 Nov 2001 07:25:48 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: slowly hacking away...

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 06:18:22AM +0000, David E. Smith wrote:
> Anyone who's got a few minutes to kill, please take a look at:
>
> http://www.technopagan.org/nomic/test.php
>
> It's a more-or-less direct cut'n'paste of Rules 1-299 inclusive, in
> their current state. Please point out any major gaping holes of logic
> that may exist therein - i.e. references to things that don't exist
> within those rules, and so on. (I know about the big batch of missing
> rule numbers, and I may or may not bother to renumber 'em all.)

Why are you keeping so many of them?

As someone who hasn't played any other nomic, including A Nomic, I'd
kind of like to start simple.

> (I'm also tempted to remove the whole notion of Nweeks, just using
> standard calendar weeks instead, but I'm not sure if I want to do so.
> Any opinions for/against?)

They seemed a bit unnecessary to me.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno