Joel Uckelman on 28 Apr 2001 18:08:17 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Joel, help us!

Quoth Rob Speer:
> The state of the Nomic is getting farther and farther behind. So far, the nam
> es
> of people who voted last nweek have not yet been posted, so I can't deal the
> cards even though I should have dealt them already. Two proposals have not
> been recognized, and while the voting period is halfway over, the Ballot has
> not been released.

The reason I haven't posted the names of the voters from last nweek is
because I don't have a good way of noting that the Thug was used to affect
the votes. I know what I need to do, but actually implementing it just
isn't going to happen  until I'm done with classes. However, I should still
have posted the voting anyway, so here it is:

404notfound
- - - - - - - - -
Benjamin
y y y y n y n y y
Blest Lax Monk Pal
y y y n n y y y y
Dave
y y y y n y y y n
Ed
- - - - - - - - -
Feyd
- - - - - - - - -
Jeff Schroeder
y y y y n y y y y
Joel
y y y y n n n y y
Joerg
y y y y n y y y y
jonno
- - - - - - - - -
M'cachessilnath
n n y n n n n y y
Poulenc
a a y y y a a y a
PurpleBob
y y y y n y n y y
relet
- - - - - - - - -
Remo
- - - - - - - - -
The Kid
y y y y n n n n y
Zagarna
y a y y n n y y y

-'s indicate no votes were received.

> So, Joel, I'll help with most of this. I'll tell you what to say, and you can
> just copy and paste this into a spoon-business message when you have a minute
> to spare. Then all we'll need is last week's voting results (or even just a
> list of who voted).

Thanks. This helps a lot. It's a problem that quorum works the way it does,
though. I can't call a quorum vote during voting, so we may not make quorum
this time.

--
J.