Rob Speer on 28 Apr 2001 17:48:53 -0000

spoon-discuss: Joel, help us!

The state of the Nomic is getting farther and farther behind. So far, the names
of people who voted last nweek have not yet been posted, so I can't deal the
cards even though I should have dealt them already. Two proposals have not
been recognized, and while the voting period is halfway over, the Ballot has
not been released.

So, Joel, I'll help with most of this. I'll tell you what to say, and you can
just copy and paste this into a spoon-business message when you have a minute
to spare. Then all we'll need is last week's voting results (or even just a
list of who voted).

\begin{putting words in Joel's mouth}

I recognize the following Proposals:
P465/0, Fix the Showdown, by PurpleBob
P466/0, Remove the debt system, by Joerg

The ballot for nweek 21 is as follows:

The following Proposals are up for voting:
P465/0, Fix the Showdown, by PurpleBob
P466/0, Remove the debt system, by Joerg

Elections for nweek 21:
* Banker
Joerg

[[ Is this right? Can there be an election with only one nominee? ]]

\end{putting words in Joel's mouth}
--
Rob Speer