Benjamin Bradley on 20 Feb 2001 05:53:53 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Naming Prohibition Proposal

> BEGIN
>
> Create a new Rule entitled "No Bills of Attainder" with the following text:
>
> "Proposals which name individual Players in their texts are prohibited."
>
> END

In the past, we've been able to specify the first player to hold a
position (e.g. the first similarity officer, etc). Also, the rule naming
Joel the Administrator goes against this proposal.
I'm not so sure it's a good idea. Maybe change it to include consent of
the named player?

- You have received mail from Quebec. my beard will eat your mustache.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush